TeenPact Wyoming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeenPact Wyoming

A forum dedicated to help TeenPact Wyoming attendees keep in touch.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

National Convention and Stevie Leifheit!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haley W

Haley W

National Convention and Stevie Leifheit!  Empty
PostSubject: National Convention and Stevie Leifheit!    National Convention and Stevie Leifheit!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Hey all! Haley here. I'm just posting this to shamelessly promote and campaign. Laughing

This topic is really for those of you who don't have Facebook. National Convention 2012 will be May 20-26. You guys probably remember the promo speech we did at the TP WY graduation ceremony, but I shall quickly explain a few details for those who still aren't sure what it is. NC is basically a "TeenPact family reunion", where 500 TeenPacters from all over the country gather together to worship God, hear incredible speakers (Like Alex Harris), play tons of frisbee, and elect a TP President and Congress.

AND GUESS WHO IS RUNNING FOR TEENPACT VICE PRESIDENT 2012?!?!? Our very own Stevie Leifheit Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation WHOOOO!

Danny Sullivan (Whom I don't think any of you know) and Stevie Leifheit are running as President/Vice, and they need your support. They are running for the Perseverance Party, and their slogan is "Chasing the Lions," from 1Chron. 11:22-25, about one of David's mighty men. We all have lions in our life that need to be taken down, and Danny and Stevie want to encourage those around them to trust God and move forward, no matter the obstacles.

I totally understand that most of us won't be able to make it to National Convention to support Danny and Stevie. But there's this amazing thing called "Absentee Voting", and if you're alumni, you're qualified! During the NC week general elections, you can go to the TeenPact web page and click on the National Convention tab, and then, under the the "event links" on the right hand side of the screen, click on absentee voting, and fill out your ballot. It's as easy as that Smile.

Please respond with any questions, guys! I'll remind you as we get closer and closer to NC about the absentee voting and how to do it. Closer to the week, we'll have an actual link that will take you straight to your voting ballot. Until then, fight the good fight of faith, my friends!

~Haley Whelan

Back to top Go down
Avery Ro

PostSubject: Re: National Convention and Stevie Leifheit!    National Convention and Stevie Leifheit!  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:52 pm

YES!YES!YESSSS!!!!

I probably won't get to go, BUT, I will vote for sure!!!

Is there anyway to track the progress of the election online?
Back to top Go down
Avery R.

Avery R.

PostSubject: Re: National Convention and Stevie Leifheit!    National Convention and Stevie Leifheit!  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:54 pm

woops! I forgot to log in first geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: National Convention and Stevie Leifheit!    National Convention and Stevie Leifheit!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

National Convention and Stevie Leifheit!
Page 1 of 1