TeenPact Wyoming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeenPact Wyoming

A forum dedicated to help TeenPact Wyoming attendees keep in touch.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Book Reading for the summer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brooke
Admin
Brooke

Book Reading for the summer Empty
PostSubject: Book Reading for the summer   Book Reading for the summer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:58 pm

Hey everybody! I know it is second nature to read as many books through the summer as you possibly can so I found this website I am sure you might have heard of it but its goodreads.com and you can make lists of books you have read and books that you want to read and books that you are reading AND you can invite friends on it so you can get comments on books. There is also a page that you can have descusions on the books that you are iffy about. Very Happy I am on there and my name is Sammy so when (not if) you get on there friend me. Wink

Breckin

PostSubject: Re: Book Reading for the summer   Book Reading for the summer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:02 pm

That sounds realy neat Smile !
Back to top Go down
Brooke
Admin
Brooke

PostSubject: Re: Book Reading for the summer   Book Reading for the summer I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:21 am

It is! And there is a thing on there that you can buy books that your library doesnt have if you want to. Its pretty cool! Smile
Back to top Go down
Breckin

Breckin

PostSubject: Re: Book Reading for the summer   Book Reading for the summer I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:35 pm

Brook, I looked at the bookreads.com and thought it looked neat, but it said thet you needed a email adress, what would they send to it?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book Reading for the summer   Book Reading for the summer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book Reading for the summer
Page 1 of 1