TeenPact Wyoming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeenPact Wyoming

A forum dedicated to help TeenPact Wyoming attendees keep in touch.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random messages..........

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Avery R.

Avery R.

Random messages.......... Empty
PostSubject: Random messages..........   Random messages.......... I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:59 pm

I just had the TIME OF MY LIFE!!!! The Called To Love tour came to Gillette tonight and rocked the glory to God!! That was an amazing concert with some of my favorite artists: Jason Grey, Aaron Shust, AND, the band "Down Here". It was an amazing night of worship with over 800 voices singing in the room!! How incredible it is to worship the Lord with other followers in my community! I wish you all could have been there!
Surprised Surprised Surprised
Hey Rachael and Alex, it was great to see you last Sunday. My parents and I really enjoyed worshiping with you in your church. We look forward to our next visit to Cheyenne so we can fellowship in your church again. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rachel P.

Rachel P.

PostSubject: Re: Random messages..........   Random messages.......... I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:25 pm

That sounds like it was an awesome concert!
It was weird on Sunday, I saw you walk by and I knew I recognized you, but it took a minute to register. You should definitely come back next time you're in town!
Back to top Go down
Kylee Gaukel

Kylee Gaukel

PostSubject: Re: Random messages..........   Random messages.......... I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:26 pm

I am really excited!!!! I am getting baptized this Sunday, Mothers Day!!!!! Yeah!!!! It's really cool because Mother's Day is the same day that my Grandma and my Mom got baptized. ( I wasn't sure where to put this but I thought random messages sounded good) Very Happy
Sister in Christ
Kylee
Back to top Go down
Avery R.

Avery R.

PostSubject: Re: Random messages..........   Random messages.......... I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:26 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Very Happy May you grow more each day in your walk with God and be ready to serve Him in anything! Do everything to bring Him glory!!
Back to top Go down
Tabi

Tabi

PostSubject: Re: Random messages..........   Random messages.......... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:39 pm

Is anyone else going to be at the ADD state piano recital in Casper tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Gov. Elijah
Admin
Gov. Elijah

PostSubject: Re: Random messages..........   Random messages.......... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:05 pm

I was there! And I saw Tabi and Michelle both!

P.S. Wow, it's been a long time since I logged in... Sorry. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://elijahlowry.blogspot.com/
Avery R.

Avery R.

PostSubject: Re: Random messages..........   Random messages.......... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:15 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!! Very Happy

Whats this about piano recitals??!! I would have loved to be there! I bet you all are extremely good!
Do any of you plan to use your musical gifts for career or ministry opportunity?
Back to top Go down
Tabi

Tabi

PostSubject: Re: Random messages..........   Random messages.......... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:17 pm

There was a state piano competition in casper a few weeks ago.
I love playing piano but i'm not sure if i will ever do anything with that other than just playing for fun:)
Back to top Go down
Avery R.

Avery R.

PostSubject: Re: Random messages..........   Random messages.......... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:05 pm

Happy Birthday Kylee!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random messages..........   Random messages.......... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random messages..........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TeenPact Wyoming  :: General Discussion-
Jump to: