TeenPact Wyoming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeenPact Wyoming

A forum dedicated to help TeenPact Wyoming attendees keep in touch.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prayer Requests

Go down 
+7
Kylee Gaukel
Tabi
MykaylaCalhoun
Avery R.
Abby Gettinger
Rachel P.
Haley W
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haley W

Haley W

Prayer Requests Empty
PostSubject: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:23 pm

Hello, my friends. Smile

I really feel like, as brothers and sisters in Christ, one of the most (if not *the* most) important ways we can support each other is prayer. God has orchestrated time in a fashion that our paths have crossed for a reason. I hope we can use this for God's glory, to further His kingdom every moment of our lives, and to encourage those around us to do the same.

So the goal of this thread is to post anything that the rest of the group can be praying for/about.

Rak chazak amats!
Haley Whelan
Back to top Go down
Rachel P.

Rachel P.

Prayer Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:04 pm

I agree, this is an amazing way to support each other! I am huge on praying for other people!
As for me, I just need to get on top of my life and my school. Currently it's getting on top of me and it really stinks.
Thank you guys! You all are so amazing! <3

Back to top Go down
Abby Gettinger

Abby Gettinger

Prayer Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:49 pm

Hey everyone,

Haley, I think it's awesome that you started this! Thank you!

If you guys would ever be willing to pray for the following things, or anything else you want, I would really appreciate it. Several of my prayer requests are that God would give me a heart that is continually seeking Him, His Word, and His Guidance, that He would give me strength and courage for what battles He has put in my life right now, and that opportunities to share Him with the people that I come into contact with, especially my new soccer team, would open up.

Your sister in Him,
Abby Gettinger
Ephesians 6:10-19

Back to top Go down
Avery R.

Avery R.

Prayer Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:55 pm

I will be praying for all of you!

I feel that God is leading me to study technology in computer programming for a ministry.
God is also leading me to start this ministry, especially in my own community here in Gillette.
I know, it sounds a little vague, and flat out WEIRD for me, ( the kid who could barely send an email tongue ) but God has given me conformation in this, many times.

So, I think I need direction; when and how I start this ministry. It is going to be harder than it sounds, and a completely different language for me to learn. Computer technology is NOT my thing.

Praise and Glory to our KING cheers

Thank you all, this will strengthen us, and our relationship with the LORD greater than anything else!

study Proverbs 27:17, Matthew 18:19-20
Back to top Go down
MykaylaCalhoun

MykaylaCalhoun

Prayer Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:05 pm

Hey Hayley Thank you for asking!
There is a family that is having some issues and has had their children taken away. They really need prayers... especially the Great-grandmother who is now in charge of two hyper-active toddlers...
Also, I'm really struggling right now as to what I'm going to do with the rest of my life... I feel that God has lead me into Children's psychology (in criminology), but there are several obstacles to overcome at this point.....
Back to top Go down
Haley W

Haley W

Prayer Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:22 pm

Thank you Rachel, Abby, Avery, and Mykayla for responding! Thank you for your openness.
I will definitely be praying for you guys.

Rachel, I am with you on the school issue. School gets old fast sometimes...

Avery and Mykayla, as a writer, staring at a blank sheet of paper can be one of the most infuriating (and yet strangely exciting) things ever. That is often what my future feels like...be encouraged, though, that God holds the pen. Smile Can't wait to see what He does in your lives...removing obstacles and working things as only He can! Please keep me updated on what He does! please?! Smile

Abby, I have some situations in some ballet classes I take where I need prayer on all of the same things. There are several girls who really need Jesus, and I really need courage to share Him...

Thanks again, everyone! I'm praying!
Your sis, with you in this journey,
Haley
Back to top Go down
Tabi

Tabi

Prayer Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:16 pm

Hey could you guys be praying for my brother? he had an aggressive type of skin cancer but after the last surgery the doctor said he was pretty sure he got all of it, just to be sure though, he wants my brother to do chemo or a new type of medicine. Dylan doesn't know whether to do the medicine or just wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Haley W

Haley W

Prayer Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:02 pm

I'm on it, Tabi! I'm so sorry you guys are having to go through this... Sad
Back to top Go down
Rachel P.

Rachel P.

Prayer Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:11 am

Avery, you are smart enough, I can easily see you in the techno world. My dad fixed Macs for several years, and I honestly think that if this is where God is leading you, then you're going to do amazing!
Tabi, my whole family is praying for you guys. Keep us updated!
Back to top Go down
Kylee Gaukel

Kylee Gaukel

Prayer Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:24 pm

If you could please be praying for a friend and neighbor of mine who is in the hospital in Denver and got a kidney transpant, the kidney is working fine but the streriods are causing problems. He is doing better than he used to be doing, but he does not know the Lord and he has a hard heart towards God when my family tries to tell him about Jesus. So please pray that Jesus will work in his heart through his time in the hospital. If you could also pray for his wife who is also not saved.
Also if you could pray that I would know how God wants me to reach out to the people around me that don't know Him.
Thank you so much for starting this Haley, the power of prayer is amazing!!!!
Your Sister in Christ
Kylee
Back to top Go down
Brooke
Admin
Brooke

Prayer Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:53 am

I LOVE seeing all the prayer requests Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation My prayer list is going to be as long as my wall is tall! Very Happy I LOVE praying for all of you guys and am praying for you everyday. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tabi

Tabi

Prayer Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:55 pm

My brother Dylan is getting an MRI today to see if the cancer has gone into his brain. PLEASE pray that it hasn't!!!!
Back to top Go down
Haley W

Haley W

Prayer Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:23 pm

I am praying!!!!!! Please tell me how it goes...
Back to top Go down
Abby Gettinger

Abby Gettinger

Prayer Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:53 pm

Hey, everyone,

Thank you guys so much for praying for me!

Tabi, I am praying! I hope everything went okay!

Your sister in Christ,
Abby
Matthew 18:20
Back to top Go down
Alex Cole
Admin
Alex Cole

Prayer Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:58 pm

Awesome!!! I will be praying for everything...

I have an addition - My Grandpa, we call him Boppa, has an aggressive form of cancer. He has had one round of chemo and is in remmission. He is getting a stem cell transplant on March 21. His donor is a 24 year old woman who is a perfect match for him. We have named this lady "Hope" ... If you could pray that Hope would stay healthy. Also pray that my Boppa would stay healthy and successfully "beat" this cancer. Thanks...

Back to top Go down
https://tpwyoming.forumotion.com
Brooke
Admin
Brooke

Prayer Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:00 pm

Praying Tabi!! Keep us all posted! I love you
Back to top Go down
Brooke
Admin
Brooke

Prayer Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:13 pm

Sorry it didnt post the rest of my post thingy. Very Happy

Alex, I will be praying for your grandpa...

My grandpa (my dads dad) also, has cancerous tomor in his pelvis and the doctors gave him 2 years with or without chemo and he had just gotten his knee replaced and his hip fixed. The doctors are not pressing the chemo because of his "age". If you guys would be praying that both my granparents and my family would have faith and trust in Him and that my granparents would have peace about the whole thing...so far he is happier than usual because he feels no pain whatsoever (because of his hip replacement) and he is still working. My grandma went to the doctor and was requested that she "take a break" from work,she worked at walmart and it was hard on her. If you guys would be praying that she would find ALL her strength in God.

Keep all the prayer requests coming! I LOVE them!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tabi

Tabi

Prayer Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:02 pm

I'll Be praying Smile
Back to top Go down
Tabi

Tabi

Prayer Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:27 pm

we got the reports back from my brothers MRI and it was negative!!! thanks for praying!!
Back to top Go down
Brooke
Admin
Brooke

Prayer Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:34 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!!! cheers Now lets all hope it STAYS that way and it doesnt run through the family. Very Happy I am SO happy for you guys!!! Very Happy I love you
Back to top Go down
Rachel P.

Rachel P.

Prayer Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:30 am

I'm really glad Tabi! My whole family is still praying for him and for you guys.
Alex and Brooke, I'll be praying for your respective grandparents.
While we're on the subject, my grandparents are both unsaved, as is most of my extended family. My grandma especially is very opposed to Christianity and gives us a hard time. They all need Christ, but especially her.
Back to top Go down
Haley W

Haley W

Prayer Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:48 am

@Tabi: SO EXCITED!!! We have an amazing God. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Brooke
Admin
Brooke

Prayer Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:34 am

Thanks Rachel!! I will be praying for your grandparents as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Brooke
Admin
Brooke

Prayer Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:05 pm

I LOVE getting on here and seeing a bunch of teenagers sharing prayer requests,praying for eachother,and encouraging eachother with testamonies of how God has been working in our lives. I have a few teenagers who "have a clue" of why I am so different from everyone else that they know and hang out with normaly but they dont grasp the whole "jesus freak" thing. lol I got on here today and was thinking about how when I talk to my "school friends" I feel restricted and when I leave them I feel like I wasted my time because I dont want to hurt thier feelings or offend them in some way by talking about how God has been working in my life but I still want to be thier friend and be a christ-like influence on them. Its the opposite when I talk to like minded christian teenagers like all of you guys. I feel like I can express my excitment of what God has been telling me and how He works in my life to the hilt without feeling like I am going to offend someone. I love how we all can just "get together" and ask eachother "so,whats God been doing in your life this week?" and we all participate by telling eachother what God has been doing and then leave feelling energized and ready to go change the world and make a difference in our lives as children of God. I also LOVE how everybody sees eachother as bothers and sisters in christ...that is my most biggest pet-peeve when I get together with my "scool friends" and all I hear about is thier relationships at school and they are only 13 or 14. I think if we all are treating eachother like brothers and sisters it makes it SO much easier on us all to lift eachother up and not drag eachother down. That is just how I feel when I leave most of my other friends I feel like I am now in the mud and the first thought I have to fix the feeling is to interact with teenpacters. Very Happy

What do you guys feel like? It may just be me but I think it is AMAZING how AWESOME teenpacters are!!!
Back to top Go down
Avery R.

Avery R.

Prayer Requests Empty
PostSubject: Gall bladder YIKES!!   Prayer Requests I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:19 pm

Hey everyone!

Could I ask you all to be thinking of my dad tomorrow? He's getting his gall bladder removed tomorrow at 10:15 am. Its not anything complex, but you know how any kind of surgery can rack the nerves of the family bounce Very Happy

He is going to feel so much better!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prayer Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prayer Requests
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TeenPact Wyoming  :: General Discussion-
Jump to: