TeenPact Wyoming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeenPact Wyoming

A forum dedicated to help TeenPact Wyoming attendees keep in touch.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let the debate begin!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel P.

Rachel P.

Let the debate begin!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Let the debate begin!!!!   Let the debate begin!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:08 pm

Ok, it seems no one else will start this, so I will.

Here's our topic:
Macs, or PCs?

Let it begin!
Back to top Go down
Brooke
Admin
Brooke

PostSubject: Re: Let the debate begin!!!!   Let the debate begin!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:45 pm

We all know that there is not debate between the two really. It is VERY obvious - MACS are AWESOME and acctually do what you want them to without freezing and are up-to-date whereas PCS are LAME and are REALLY super slow and DONT do what you want them to do without freezing and are super totally s l o w and are almost IMPOSSIBLE to do anything on...believe me I KNOW what S L O W IS!!!! hahaha

Abby Gettinger

PostSubject: Re: Let the debate begin!!!!   Let the debate begin!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:28 pm

Well, to make this more... diverse, I'm going to play the devil's advocate. affraid Very Happy

PCs are much more compatible to games and programs and there are a lot MORE games and programs for PCs versus Macs.
In addition, PCs have unending variety of choices. They come in all shapes, colors, and sizes. Macs, on the other hand, come in nine basic variants.
Also, more people can afford to buy PCs than Macs.
Concluding, in 3-D rendering, Windows open architecture and PCI bus allow a wide, not-saturated video subsystem. Mac, through PCI, has a severely bottle-necked video subsystem.
Back to top Go down
Avery R.

Avery R.

PostSubject: Re: Let the debate begin!!!!   Let the debate begin!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:01 am

I have absolutely HAD IT with my stupid Windows 7!!!! Mad It crashed on one of our laptops. With the trouble I've had with this particular PC, I have great reason to SMASH IT WITH A ESTWING DOUBLE EDGED AX SHARPENED BY MY GRANDPA'S 6" BENCH GRINDER!!!!!! Suspect But I have no experience what so ever with a mac, or anything else besides Windows, so I don't know if I'm totally against them or not......... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rachel P.

Rachel P.

PostSubject: Re: Let the debate begin!!!!   Let the debate begin!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:59 am

That was probably the most emphatic thing I have ever heard you say Avery...
Having little experience with PCs, I couldn't compare the two, but just on principle, Macs are better. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the debate begin!!!!   Let the debate begin!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the debate begin!!!!
Page 1 of 1