TeenPact Wyoming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeenPact Wyoming

A forum dedicated to help TeenPact Wyoming attendees keep in touch.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

National Bible Bee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GraceAnn

National Bible Bee Empty
PostSubject: National Bible Bee   National Bible Bee I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:02 pm

Hey Guys (and Gals)!!

Guess where I am right now! No, not in Laramie, not in Cheyenne, not in Wyoming! I just wanted to say hey from Ohio!! I've been here for about a week and a half volunteering with the Bible Bee! I get to volunteer all summer and fall! I am simply loving it here, being able to help families get into God's Word!

So, would you like the Bible Bee to help you get into God's Word and grow closer to Him? I would encourage all of you to at least consider signing up to be in the Bible Bee this year - it will change your life! For those of you who want to, but don't think you'll have time, don't worry, this year the Bible study in the summer only takes about 20 minutes per day and there are only two verse cards per week to memorize (a little over 100 verses in 3 months, as opposed to 800 verses last year in the 15-18 year old division).

For those of you who want to try but the memorizing still seems daunting, I would encourage you to sign up and rely on God for the strength to get it done. I know from personal experience that unless the Lord builds the house they labor in vain who build. So...I would really encourage all of you to sign up at biblebee.org! If you have any questions, you can call the office at 937-382-7250 and who knows? Maybe I'll be the one who answers the phone! Smile
Back to top Go down
Avery R.

Avery R.

National Bible Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: National Bible Bee   National Bible Bee I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:52 pm

Wow! What an opportunity! I think I could squeeze 20 minutes a day into my schedule Very Happy I am a visual learner, and I found that if I use flash cards for each verse, I can actually memorize a whole passage of the Bible. It is so important to not only know our way around God's word, but to be able to use it when we need to. When those moments of ministry come, we may not have a Bible handy Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks GraceAnn!
Back to top Go down

National Bible Bee
Page 1 of 1