TeenPact Wyoming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeenPact Wyoming

A forum dedicated to help TeenPact Wyoming attendees keep in touch.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prayer Requests

Go down 
+7
Kylee Gaukel
Tabi
MykaylaCalhoun
Avery R.
Abby Gettinger
Rachel P.
Haley W
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Haley W

Haley W

Prayer Requests - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:27 pm

I'm praying on my end, Avery! Smile
Back to top Go down
Avery R.

Avery R.

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:04 pm

Thank you Very Happy !

Back to top Go down
Rachel P.

Rachel P.

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:07 pm

I'll definitely be praying Avery. My dad had his out a couple of years back because it was really bad, so I know what you're all going through. It'll be alright though, and he'll be glad he got it out.
Back to top Go down
Kylee Gaukel

Kylee Gaukel

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:06 pm

Hey guys!!! Thank you so much for praying for my friend, Chuck. He pulled through the kidney transplant and is now home. He is doing very well, but his body could reject the kidney at any time, so keep praying for that. Also huge praise!!!! cheers Chuck and his wife Ginny came to church this morning!!!! Please pray that he will consider coming again and that he and his wife will be receptive to the gospel. Very Happy
Your Sister in Christ
Kylee
Back to top Go down
Brooke
Admin
Brooke

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:25 pm

Very Happy I will continue to pray for all of the above!!!!!!!!! haha Very Happy

Avery R.

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:14 pm

God is so great!! That is so great to see, Kylee, I will keep praying for you all.
Back to top Go down
Rachel P.

Rachel P.

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:58 pm

By the way, how's your brother, Tabi?
Back to top Go down
Tabi

Tabi

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:06 pm

He is cancer free!! His last surgery was in February and they removed 60 of his lymph nodes in his neck, and all of them were clear! The doctor said there is a good chance the cancer will come back, but we are praying it won't. He did have some nerve damage in one of his shoulders, but it wasn't too bad, and it is getting better. Thank you so much for all of your prayers!
Back to top Go down
Rachel P.

Rachel P.

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:01 pm

That is so awesome!!! Hope it never ever comes back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tabi

Tabi

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:23 pm

My brother Dylan is fighting forest fires this summer, please pray for protection for him and all the firefighters!
Back to top Go down
Brooke
Admin
Brooke

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:39 pm

Praying Tabi!! Also for the family in the squirrel creek fire who lost thier home and all the other families in the neighboring fire who lost thier homes...and for the evacuated families. And then PRAISING JESUS for the RAIN and floods!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Avery R.

Avery R.

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:15 am

Please be praying for the community of Aurora, CO, and for the families that lost loved ones in this terrible tragedy. Also keep Serena in your prayers. Aurora is her home town.
Back to top Go down
Breckin

Breckin

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:43 am

I will be,
Could you also be praying for my cousin Daniel? he is here in Laramie going to the university, and was fixing to be starter for the cowboys, but last night he broke his ankle playing baskitball. could you pray that he would have courage, for this is his second year to not be able to play because of injury.

thanks, Breckin
Back to top Go down
Tyler Smith

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:06 am

Hey Everybody,
I think this may be the first time I posted, so hopefully it works but anyway...

I'd like to ask for your prayers for my baby brother. He is a week old and he is in the Children's Hospital down in Denver. He had a fever of 103.9 last saturday night and my mom and dad took him to the ER herein Laramie. The doctors here couldn't get an IV in him and they didn't know the cause of the fever so they transported him down to Denver early Sunday morning. All day Sunday and most the day Monday he had a heart rate of 206 bpm and his temperature was staying really high. In the NICU they gave him antibiotics and other stuff and got his fever and heart rate down by Tuesday evening. Wednesday morning they moved him out of the NICU because he was doing really good. However now they can't get him off of the oxygen to go home. His oxygen levels were really erratic yesterday and they are trying to figure out the cause of this. They've ruled out any respitory problems so now they are looking into heart problems. Pray for wisdom for the doctors and for a healthy heart! Thanks

Tyler
Back to top Go down
Brooke
Admin
Brooke

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:07 pm

Hes home!! Thanks everybody
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prayer Requests
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TeenPact Wyoming  :: General Discussion-
Jump to: