TeenPact Wyoming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeenPact Wyoming

A forum dedicated to help TeenPact Wyoming attendees keep in touch.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome!!!

Go down 
+9
Avery R.
Abby Gettinger
Alyssa Barnsdale
Rachel P.
Tabi
Kylee Gaukel
Gov. Elijah
MykaylaCalhoun
Alex Cole
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Cole
Admin
Alex Cole

Welcome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:20 pm

Hey Everyone!

Glad you found your way to this website! Hope you will have a great time getting to know each other. The only rule I have for this forum is this:

Whatever you do on this forum, be sure it would please God. If it would be displeasing to God, just don't post it....

Seeing we are all likeminded Christians, that should not be too hard... Very Happy

"Talk" to you soon!

Your Admin and Brother in Christ,
Alex Cole
Back to top Go down
https://tpwyoming.forumotion.com
MykaylaCalhoun

MykaylaCalhoun

Welcome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Thank you Alex!   Welcome!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:02 am

Hey Alex!! Thank you for setting this up! It will be so much easier to sort through comments and such.
Joshua 1:9,
Mykayla Calhoun
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gov. Elijah
Admin
Gov. Elijah

Welcome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:40 am

Yes, this should be a lot easier than trying to sort through a million emails everyday... Thanks Alex.

Elijah
Back to top Go down
http://elijahlowry.blogspot.com/
Alex Cole
Admin
Alex Cole

Welcome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:51 am

No Problem! I am looking to add some more admins / moderators to the forum. If any of you are interested, let me know. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://tpwyoming.forumotion.com
Gov. Elijah
Admin
Gov. Elijah

Welcome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:53 am

I'd be willing to be an admin if you want.
Back to top Go down
Kylee Gaukel

Kylee Gaukel

Welcome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:17 pm

Thank you, Thank you!! Alex I was getting so confused!!! This will be much easier. Since I am behind on the e-mails I guess I will put it hear.
Michelle my favorite book besides the Bible would have to be, You Were Made to Make a Difference
Alyssa my birthday is August 1st
Elijah, God has been working in my life in so many ways it is hard to pin piont one. I will just say that HE keeps showing me over and over how amazing He is, and how much he loves me.
Bethany, my favorite artist would have to be Britt Nicole or tobyMac. I really love Klove.
As for debating I am not sure how that will work over the internet but lets do it. Smile
Your Sister in Christ
Kylee
Back to top Go down
Tabi

Tabi

Welcome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:54 pm

Thank you for saving us alex!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tabi

Tabi

Welcome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:04 pm

How do i put a picture on my profile?
Back to top Go down
Gov. Elijah
Admin
Gov. Elijah

Welcome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:40 pm

@Tabi: Go to your 'profile' page, then go to the 'avatar' tab. From there you can upload a picture or use one from the gallery.
Back to top Go down
Tabi

Tabi

Welcome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:03 pm

Thanks Elijah!
Back to top Go down
Rachel P.

Rachel P.

Welcome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:01 pm

Thank you guys! This is going to be so much easier!
And really, I'm glad that there are other people out there who want to keep in touch as much as I do! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Barnsdale

Alyssa Barnsdale

Welcome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:31 pm

Thank you so much Alex. This is great. I am so behind so I will just answer all the questions here. Smile

My favorite book is "I Kissed Dating Goodbye" by Joshua Harris.
I love all sorts of country and blue grass music.
I would love to debate with everyone else. The bible says iron sharpeneth iron. In this instance, I think you will do way more sharpening then me. Very Happy
God has been working on me in so many areas, I really don't know if I could pick just one.
My mind keeps bring up Philippians 4:8 which basically states to keep your mind on everything that is
noble, just, pure, lovely, and of a good report. These are the things we should mediate on.
My cell is 340-2562
Back to top Go down
Abby Gettinger

Abby Gettinger

Welcome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:20 pm

Hey, Alex!

Thank you so much for setting this up, this is much easier than trying to patch the e-mails together!!

Some of my favorite artists are Third Day, Steven Curtis Chapman, Britt Nicole, Francesca Battistelli, Newsboys, Mercy Me, Kari Jobe, Matt Maher, and Natalie Grant.

Have any of you read Jesus Freak: Martyrs by dc Talk and Voice of the Martyrs? I'm reading through it right now and really liking it.

Does anyone have a favorite book or two from the Bible?

Your sister in Him,
Abby Gettinger
John 16:33
Back to top Go down
Gov. Elijah
Admin
Gov. Elijah

Welcome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:26 pm

Favorite book/books of the Bible? *raises hand* Me! Pick me!
Smile

My favorite books of the the Bible are: Galatians, James, Colossians, John, 1 Peter, Hebrews and Joshua (oh, and 1 and 2 Kings). I know that's a lot, but it's practically impossible to choose ONE favorite.
What are everyone else's favorite books of the Bible?

I've never read 'Jesus Freak: Martyrs'. Is it very good?

In Christ,
Elijah
Galatians 2:20
Back to top Go down
Tabi

Tabi

Welcome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:33 pm

MY favorite books of the bible are probably Psalms, and the whole new testament Very Happy
Britt Nicole is one of my Favorite artists!!!!
Back to top Go down
Abby Gettinger

Abby Gettinger

Welcome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:11 pm

*Looks over the crowd* Hmm, I think I'll pick... scratch

My favorite books of the Bible are probably: Ephesians, 1 and 2 Peter, 1 and 2 Timothy, Isaiah, Psalms, Luke, Galatians, and 1 and 2 Corinthians. I agree, Elijah, it is almost impossible to choose one! But that's why I opened it up to several. And Tabi, very clever in picking the entire New Testament. Very Happy

@ Tabi, what's your favorite Britt Nicole song?

@ Elijah, yes, 'Jesus Freak: Martyrs' is really really good, I've been really encouraged. I'd recommend it to probably everyone over the age of twelve, just because it does tell how they died and what they suffered.

Your sister in Him,
Abby Gettinger
Psalm 62:1-2

Back to top Go down
Tabi

Tabi

Welcome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:28 pm

I really like feel the light I love you
Back to top Go down
Rachel P.

Rachel P.

Welcome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Abby, I have read most of the DC talk, VOM book. My brother actually works full time with Voice of the Martyrs, so I've volunteered there some.
My favorite book of the Bible is probably either James, Galatians, or Philippians. I'm in the middle of memorizing James, and it's really convicting, especially chapter 3.
I like Britt Nicole and Newsboys too. My favorite Britt Nicole song is probably "Set the World on Fire."

BTW, does anyone know how to get a hold of Breckin? I've been wanting to keep in touch with her, but every time I send an Email, it says it can't send. She's awesome though, and I don't want to lose contact. Thanks guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Barnsdale

Alyssa Barnsdale

Welcome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Oh my... That is such a difficult question. I suppose my favorites would include 1st and 2nd Kings, Psalms, 1st Corinthians, and Revelations.
Back to top Go down
Avery R.

Avery R.

Welcome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:53 am

Hey!!! I think I can do this!!! I am so technically challenged! I barely figured out email Very Happy Very Happy

Favorite scripture, Galatians 5:1 study

1 John is probably the most POWERFUL book,,,,welll no, 1and2 Corinthians,,no,,,,Job?, no Esther? NO!!!
As you can see (rather read,) I LOVE the entire Bible and my favorite scriptures change way to much. I see it as a good thing Smile I love to explore, and recently, MEMORIZE the Bible. I have 1John1 pretty much memorized! Flash cards, they work great for the visual learners!! Very Happy

Last edited by Avery Rothleutner on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brooke
Admin
Brooke

Welcome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:45 am

Oh my goodness!!! You know how smart I am? Rolling Eyes I was trying to login but all my passwords were not working so I gave up and today I was trying to login and I hit the "I forgot my password" button (also known as the "My password doesnt work) and Whatta ya know!! My I think I lost my brain for good and I have whitnesses. Arrow (thats not even how you spell it) Well anyway! I am on Exclamation YAY cheers
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Gaukel

Kaitlin Gaukel

Welcome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:31 pm

Favorite book(s) of the Bible? I really like Psalm and Proverbs. There are so many real life points in Proverbs, it is amazing!
Back to top Go down
Brooke
Admin
Brooke

Welcome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:08 pm

So, I hadnt seen the favorite questions yet. Very Happy My favorite book of the bible is probably Job,Psalm,Proverbs,Isiah,and pretty much the whole newtestament but the highlight books are probably Matthew,Mark,John,Galatians,Ephesians,Pillippians,Colosions,2Timothy,Titus,Philemon,James,1Peter,1John,Revelation. Very Happy Its kinda like that song "I find more and more truth in the words written in red..." Wink My favorite artists are...well you dont want me to tell you them all. Wink I LOVE Britt Nicole and I like a TON of others. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abby Gettinger

Abby Gettinger

Welcome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:42 pm

Hey, guys,

Wow, a lot of things have been going on while I've been off! This is AWESOME!

@ Rachel, Alyssa, Avery, Brooke, and Kaitlin, thank you for sharing your favorite books of the Bible! Very Happy

@ Brooke and Avery, I'm glad that you guys were able to get on. cheers

Does anyone have any favorite activities?

Your sister in Christ,
Abby

Psalm 62:1-2
Back to top Go down
Brooke
Admin
Brooke

Welcome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:20 pm

Yeah me too!!! cheers

hmmm...favorite activity...I LOVE riding horses,listening to music,running,showing or just messing with lambs and steers,playing volleyball,playing any instruments that nobody is around to hear,and sitting at my ranch enjoying Gods creation-the wind,sunshine,animals... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TeenPact Wyoming  :: General Discussion-
Jump to: