TeenPact Wyoming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeenPact Wyoming

A forum dedicated to help TeenPact Wyoming attendees keep in touch.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome!!!

Go down 
+9
Avery R.
Abby Gettinger
Alyssa Barnsdale
Rachel P.
Tabi
Kylee Gaukel
Gov. Elijah
MykaylaCalhoun
Alex Cole
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bailey Fritzen

Bailey Fritzen

Welcome!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:55 pm

Hey everyone! I was just wandering, who all has read the book God's Smuggler?? Those who have read it what did you think? I am reading through it right now and have found it so encouraging, it has reminded me to keep working towards a stronger relationship with God, striving to become more like Him, even when its hard so that mabie by the grace of God, He will use my life to accomplish big things for Him! Brother Andrew's life story is AMAZING! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abby Gettinger

Abby Gettinger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:16 pm

Hey, guys!

We read "God's Smuggler" together as a family when I was younger, and I really enjoyed it! I love it when I find a book that is encouraging and spurs me on toward Christ, so I really understand that awesome feeling, Bailey. Very Happy

Thank you, Brooke, for responding! I am really enjoying getting to know all of you more. Smile

Your sister in Christ,
Abby
2 Timothy 2:11-13
Back to top Go down
Tabi

Tabi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:07 pm

I love that book! it is so good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rachel P.

Rachel P.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:20 pm

I just finished reading that book for school! I love Brother Andrew's story! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brooke
Admin
Brooke

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:27 am

I read God smuggler and found it really awesome.

Abby, I absolutly LOVE getting to know everyone better too! Last year I didnt do that but this year I have been.

Does anybody know Monica Brown,Phil Albin.Jake Loftus,Daniel,and Laurens' emails? I cant find them anywhere and I am pretty sure they would want to stay in touch too. Very Happy (I dont know Laurens or Daniels last names.)
Back to top Go down
Rachel P.

Rachel P.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:47 am

Daniel Konevitch's Email is prayerbyprecept@yahoo.com. I can't find the others' Emails either.
If I'm correct, Lauren's last name is Eathorne.
Back to top Go down
Brooke
Admin
Brooke

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:55 pm

Oh cool! I wonder if any of them would even want to stay in touch. I know Lauren was very shy and not very talkitive but she was REALLY cool and I wanted to stay in touch with her but I never really carried on a conversation with her very much. Neutral But I cant get ahold of her so I dont know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rachel P.

Rachel P.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:23 am

Well, I had known Lauren from before, and she is really cool. I love her and her little sister Abby. But I don't know her Email address. I'll hopefully see her in May, so I'll ask her then if she's at the homeschool convention. As for Phil, Monica and Jake, I have no ideas.
Back to top Go down
Brooke
Admin
Brooke

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:31 am

hmm...Ok hopefully you can get her email soon! Very Happy Aparently they dont exist anymore because I cant find thier emails or anything for that matter anywhere!! haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Avery R.

Avery R.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:51 pm

This is so much fun! It is so great to reconnect with the Gettingers after 4 years!!
Abby, do you think your brother would join? It would be great to talk to him again (he is teenpact alumni after all)

It is so great to be connected with all of you! I am blessed to be a part of this amazing group, it will be great to get to know you crazy like me people more!! Very Happy ( I don't really think any of you are as crazy as me if you are crazy at all. Its impossible geek )

I go to church with Monica, so I'll tell her about the forum on Sunday. I do see Phil occasionally, so I'll tell him next time I talk to him.

I LOVE God's Smuggler! Brother Andrew was incredible!

Your adoptedbrotherinthekingdomofGOD,

Avery
Back to top Go down
Rachel P.

Rachel P.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:28 pm

Avery, you have not met my group of friends. It is certainly possible to be crazier than you are. Razz
I'll send a facebook message to the people that have it and see if we can get them on here too.
Just to make sure, is this forum only for alumni students or are non-Wyoming-alumni staffers allowed too?
Back to top Go down
Brooke
Admin
Brooke

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:28 pm

Oh Avery, if you just KNEW what Tyler,Tabi,and I are like when you get us around the right people! lol! Very Happy

cool! I kinda feel bad that they are just now knowing about it. Sad They have a LOT to catch up on!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rachel P.

Rachel P.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:00 am

Do any of you Laramie people have contact with Breckin? Her Email doesn't seem to be working and I can't get a hold of her.
Back to top Go down
Brooke
Admin
Brooke

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:29 pm

I see her almost every week I will let her know. I cant get ahold of her either. Sad I will see if she has another email that will work. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abby Gettinger

Abby Gettinger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:32 pm

Hey guys! Very Happy

Avery, I've actually been talking to him about joining, and I think he might, especially since he thinks all of you are AWESOME! (I'd definitely have to agree.) Wink He's been really busy lately, though, so I don't know how soon he might get on. Thanks for inviting him. And I would have to say, that if any of you bugged our house with a video camera, you would see some pretty hysterical and crazy stuff. Laughing

I'd just like to say thank you to all of you again. Everyone is so different than the normal kid you run into, and it's in a really good way. Like Brooke said, I'm so glad that we're able to converse on the brother/sister level, I feel able to open up a lot more this way and it feels so much more pure and safe. I really appreciate being able to talk about actual deep things and what God has been working on in my heart and life.

Does anyone have any summer plans? (Other than Survival.) Smile

Your sister in Him
Abby
Isaiah 43:1-5

Back to top Go down
Brooke
Admin
Brooke

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:06 pm

@Abby-yes! Hopfully volleyball,4-H animals,bonfires,VBS's,lots of reading,and running!!!!! hahaha What are your plans other than camp Grace? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Avery R.

Avery R.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:11 pm

@Abby: Yes, I understand the busy schedule! Shocked Between school, my part time job, church activities and (now intense) piano studying, I can only check the forum on the weekends.

@ everyone: I love this fellowship we all have, and how God centered everyone has been so far.

Lets do our best to glorify God in our conversation, and keeping the brother/sister converse is a great (or the best ) way to start. Thank You.

1John 1:3-4.

(If you wonder about verse 4, writing on this forum really does contribute to my joy!)
Back to top Go down
Rachel P.

Rachel P.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:05 pm

Wow. Avery, Brooke and Abby, that story is making my day!!! Very Happy
You have no idea how hard this is making me laugh! I'm looking forward to seeing what happens to me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Avery R.

Avery R.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:18 pm

@Adam: Its so awesome to get to chat with you!! Long time no see....
You Gettingers are incredible writers!!

@Everyone: That story is so great! I think it could be published!! I wonder if there is some kind of TeenPact competition for this. If not, we should start one bounce Very Happy

Philippians 4:13

Your adoptedbrotherinthekingdomofGOD,
Avery
Back to top Go down
Brooke
Admin
Brooke

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:57 pm

Adam!! Welcome back to teenpact!! haha Very Happy

@ Avery,I agree and I think that it is going to get REALLY super interesting with both Gettingers in it. lol As for the compitition I dont think so but we should start one it would be fun!! We should publish all our stories it would be fun to read them to our children and grand children and look back at how crazy we were. lol!
Back to top Go down
Rachel P.

Rachel P.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:17 pm

Ok Laramie people, (and anyone else who wants to come) I just got the Email for the next square dance in Laramie. Very Happy

It is on April 28th 7-9 pm at the Quadra-Dangle Square Dance Club. It's $10 per person unless you're under 18 or have a student ID, then it's half that. (and honestly, it's worth every penny of it.)

If you have any questions, I can forward you the Email. Hope you guys can make it!

Back to top Go down
Brooke
Admin
Brooke

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:29 pm

That would be a TON of fun to see everybody again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol! I dont know if I will be able to go yet but if anyone is going they should post. Wink
Back to top Go down
Brooke
Admin
Brooke

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:33 pm

Does anybody have any ideas of what to do with a forum other than let it go to waste and delete it?
Back to top Go down
Breckin

Breckin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Hey everyone!!! I FINALLY got on! I had a really great time getting to know you all at Teenpact, and am really glad this got started! Its neat to be able to connect with everyone through this! I would like to really quickly give a brief summory of what God as been teaching me!! God has latley been teaching me about courage, I have been learning that courage is not a lack of fear but instaed doing somthing because you need to do it! God really drove this home durning teenpact. God shows us our short comings in interesting ways doesn't He?!? Very Happy

Philipians 4:13 For I can do everything through Christ,c who gives me strength.
Back to top Go down
Brooke
Admin
Brooke

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:37 pm

Welcome to the forum Breckin!! Its nice to see you on!! Very Happy I also can see all of those things that you listed growing in you! Very Happy

I TOTALLY agree! When God needs to show us something or teach us something He will get it through to us no matter what, but the really cool thing about it is that He knows us SO well and He knows exactly how to teach us,show us, or touch us in ways that blow our minds or what He wants us to know or see. I think its really cool to know that our God,our Daddy is SO big that He knows each and every one of us so well that He can meet our need according to who we are. I dont know about you but noone else in my world can do that. Wink

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Welcome!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TeenPact Wyoming  :: General Discussion-
Jump to: